Do you want to be part of a team?
Do you live in the Plymouth area – able to work alongside our team in our Plympton office? Are you looking for your next challenge, working alongside fantastic colleagues in a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency?
Do you have experience of WordPress web development using Divi (or Elementor)? Are you used to working with different client types and able to work on multiple projects at once?
Are you commercially focused, organised and flexible, with a great attention to detail?
If so, this full-time position may be perfect for you! You will be working closely alongside our existing SEO and Digital Marketing Executives, and Web Developers.
As a small, growing business, it is essential that every member of our team is happy to pitch in to help deliver a first-class product & service for each of our clients. This role has 4 key areas of focus & responsibility:
- Developing and implementing search-engine-optimised WordPress websites using Divi – for our new Trades Clients – plumbers, electricians, landscape gardeners etc.
- Updating and improving the company’s “Trades Digital Toolkit” Product
- Updating and improving existing client WordPress sites – across a variety of sectors
- Providing client website support – across a variety of sectors
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience & approach:
- Experience in WordPress website development using Divi ideally, or Elementor
- HTML & CSS
- DNS Management (training can be given)
- On-site SEO (training can be given)
- A focus on Conversion Rate Optimsation – designing websites that generate high quality leads for our clients (training can be given)
- Agency experience – working on different client types & also on several projects at the same time – with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Be a real team player and willing to pitch in and help your colleagues
- A genuine desire to help the businesses we work with to really grow!!
- You need to be within commuting distance of Plympton, where the role is based, and must have the right to work in the UK.
About the Company
Our sister company, the award-winning “Web Design and SEO Company Limited” in Plymouth, will celebrate its 7th Birthday in July! Lots of cake and pizza!!
Last year, due to the huge success working with Trades Clients over the years, we established “Build My Trade Business Limited” – dedicated to helping the ambitious owners of Trades Companies across the UK to really grow their businesses – by making the most of their branding and online presence.
We developed our “Trades Digital Toolkit” product, which we are constantly updating and improving. We also provide high-quality, monthly SEO and Social Media services to help Trades business owners to grow their businesses. We work with electricians, plumbers and heating engineers, gardening and tree surgery companies, builders, decorators, conservatory companies…
We offer 28 days holiday, including bank holidays; a lovely office environment and a great team, with free parking and complimentary tea, coffee, cold drinks. We provide relevant training to ensure you continue to develop, and that you have the skills you need for your role. We carry out regular 1 to 1s, plus annual appraisals and salary reviews. There will be progression opportunities as the company grows. And – we have a gorgeous Office Labrador called Foxi!!
No agencies or previous applicants, please.
Competitive salary depending on experience
Please submit a list of URLs for websites you have developed recently, along with your CV, why you would like to join us, and your available start date. Thanks!